[ RELEASE INFO ]
* This release contains one ISO [SOURCE ISO] and 23 executable svf-files.
* All exe-files are created from original MSDN releases.
( 17763.107.101029-1455.RS5_RELEASE_SVC_REFRESH )
* This is done with SmartVersion, a program that calculates the
* difference between two files (one of which is used as the source)
* and then creates an svf-file based on that difference.
* Hashes & all sources attached in separate .txt
[ DOWNLOAD INFO ]
* Download the Source ISO and preferred language
* If you want en-US then just download the SOURCE ISO.
* Run the exe-file in the same folder as the SOURCE ISO.
* This will extract the ORIGINAL ISO in the selected language.
[ CONTENTS ]
Integrated / Pre-installed:
* Servicing Stack Update:
* Cumulative Update for
* .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2:
* Flash Player Security Update:
SetupComplete / Post-install:
* .NET Framework 3.5
* Windows Defender Updates
[ EDITIONS INCLUDED ]
* Windows 10 Pro – STD
* Windows 10 Pro – DLA
* Windows 10 Pro – OEM
* STD = Standard installation – For those with own License Key
* DLA = Activated by Digital License Activation
* OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will automatically
* activate original version installed by Manufacturer.
[ LANGUAGES ]
* ARABIC * BRAZILIAN * CROATIAN * DANISH * DUTCH * ENGLISH [GB] * ENGLISH [US]
* ESTONIAN * FINNISH * FRENCH * GERMAN * GREEK * HUNGARIAN * ITALIAN
* LATVIAN * NORWEGIAN * POLISH * PORTUGUESE * RUSSIAN * SLOVENIAN
* SPANISH * SWEDISH * TURKISH * UKRANIAN
[ FEATURES ]
* (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10 (Microsoft DaRT)
[ SOURCE ISO ]
[ EXE-FILES ]
* RS5.X64.AR-SA * RS5.X64.DA-DK * RS5.X64.DE-DE
* RS5.X64.EL-GR * RS5.X64.EN-GB * RS5.X64.ES-ES
* RS5.X64.ET-EE * RS5.X64.FI-FI * RS5.X64.FR-FR
* RS5.X64.HR-HR * RS5.X64.HU-HU * RS5.X64.IT-IT
* RS5.X64.LV-LV * RS5.X64.NB-NO * RS5.X64.NL-NL
* RS5.X64.PL-PL * RS5.X64.PT-BR * RS5.X64.PT-PT
* RS5.X64.RU-RU * RS5.X64.SL-SI * RS5.X64.SV-SE
* RS5.X64.TR-TR * RS5.X64.UK-UA
[ INSTALLATION & INFORMATION ]
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus,
* (attached) or burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.