Windows Version: 1903 / OS build: 18362.259 / Code name: 19H1
Office Version: 1906 / Build 11727.20244
This ISO file is bootable for UEFI or Legacy Boot only if you carefully read “Boot preparing and Installation” file.
NOTE: This Windows and Office is fully activated.
August 2019 Update
Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 (Version 1.299.2581.0)
Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 – August 2019 (KB890830)
2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB451250
2019-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64 (KB4506991)
2019-07 Security Update Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB450330
Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform – KB4052623 (Version 4.18.1907.4)
Windows 10 Pro is designed for small and medium businesses enabling
organizations to manage their devices and apps, protect their business data
facilitate remote and mobile scenarios as well as take advantage of the cloud
technologies for their organizations. In addition to small and medium
businesses, Windows 10 Pro devices would be a good choice for organizations
supporting CYOD programs.
With Windows 10 Pro, you’ve got a great business partner. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
– Join your Domain. You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
– Enhanced encryption. Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
– Remote log-in. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
– Virtual machines. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
– Your apps in the Store. Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.